Monday, December 2, 2013

Let's Finish Up Disney


I hope you're not sick of all my Disney World pages yet.  Good news though, including this post, there's two more posts of our Disney trip to share!  I already have the printed album in hand and it's lovely!  I'm so pleased with it!!!  I hope you've enjoyed all the pages too.  My Digital Studio is really an amazing program.  I never ever ever considered myself a scrapbooker but with MDS I am!!!  That's pretty exciting!!  Back to the pages.  Fantasmic at the Studios is one of our favorite shows.  It's an incredible show, if you're planning a trip to WDW, make sure you add this on your must do list.  Dan and I must have seen it dozens of times when we worked there, Dan probably more, he used to work it!  Even after seeing it all, being able to recite it and know what's going to happen it's still exciting!    I can't remember if I've shared this one or not, if so sorry, if not here it is! 
 
Back to Magic Kingdom now, the rest of the pages will be from this park.  We literally walked into Magic Kingdom right when the parade was starting and were able to get seats right on the street!  How exciting for the kids!!! 
Dumbo was one of Megan's favorite rides.  I think we rode Dumbo about 3 or 4 times!  There was never a line, we were able to walk right on!  I do love this page, I think this was CASED from Pintrest.  I love the colors and all the banners and flags, so cute!!! 
The last page, for today anyway, is the Carousel.  Another ride we did more than once.  On one of our rides we rode with one of Cinderella's step sisters!!!  How fun!!!  There's an error on this page, I'm not going to point it out.  I didn't realize until printing, but fortunately for me it was cut off on the page.  ALWAYS check your bleed areas and make sure nothing important will get cut off.  Luckily it was just my mistake that got cut off :) 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!!!

No comments: