Monday, December 16, 2013

Light Up The Tree




I had a class over the weekend.  We didn't make a ton of project---just 2 cards.  They weren't complicated or hard, just fun.  It was my end of the year customer appreciation class.  This class is free, I don't charge a fee or require any orders.  It's just a fun morning to stamp and get away from the crazy stores and busy life's at least for a little while.  As always I make small gifts to thank my customers for coming.  This time I used our sweet muslin bags and filled them with packets of hot cocoa and a candy cane.  The muslin bags are so much fun, they're so easy to stamp on and decorate!!!
These bags were inspired by this post by Martha.  So sweet and simple!!!  I used the letter stencils from the banner kit, I just used Garden Green and my stampin' sponge and sponged the color on.  I created a bag with every one's initials.  Then used some candy dots to add some ornaments (or lights) to the tree.  Draw a quick tree trunk and top it with a sparkly star and what a sweet little gift!  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: