Thursday, December 19, 2013

Our Christmas Card

I thought I'd show you today what our Christmas card this year looks like.  I think by now our family and friends should have all received theirs.  I try not to post them until they're mailed.  This year we did a trifold card.  So you'll have to imagine each picture folded into thirds.  For this the front, the first fold is right after the large picture of Logan and Megan, then again between the banner and the picture of Logan.  It's so fun when it's folded!  By the way I love these colors-Pool Party and Real Red! 
 
The back of the card show some pictures throughout the year.  You can see where the folds would be here.  It's broken up pretty well. I always leave a blank spot on my card to write a personal message to each person or family.  I think this is our favorite Christmas card so far!!  The front of the card captures Megan's mischievous yet angelic personality perfectly. 
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: