Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Quick and Simple


Here are the two cards my customers got to make at my class.  Remember they're not fancy, they're meant to be quick and simple.  But both cards are so much fun and I love them both!!!  The first is a fun winter card.  Perhaps you have snow on the ground where you live!  Here's the perfect card!  The snowman is just 3 punches, 2 circles and a square!  You can add a 4th is you want to decorate his hat like we did but certainly not required!  The big shot makes cutting the letters go quickly so you can mass produce this card in no time!  By the way check out that embossing folder....don't you LOVE IT!!!  It's one of the new Sale a Bration products.  I think I've found my new favorite folder!!!  This card was inspired by this card.  After a long week of jury duty I needed all the help I could get for this class! 
 
The second card is a fun, everyday card.  We all need these!  This card was also inspired from another card, I couldn't find it on my Pintrest board.  I'm begining to wonder if I pinned it at all????  It uses a stamp set that I'm currently in a love/hate relationship with.  It's Regarding Dahlias, I love the samples that I see with it, but I'm just not a huge fan of the flower....though I do LOVE it on this card.  See where my love/hate relationship comes into play :)  I love the little doily peeking out the bottom of the tag!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: