Friday, December 13, 2013

Tag It

Heather Summers, who is all together one of my favorite stampers ever, had the most brilliant idea on her blog on Monday.  She used MDS to create many Christmas items, card front's, invitations, etc.  But the idea I loved is the tags!  So I took a photo box, it's about 2x3 and filled it with pictures of Logan and Megan from the year.  I'll attach the proper tag to the gift so on Christmas morning they can find the presents with their pictures on it!  Such a cute idea and perfect for little one who can't read yet but want to help hand out gifts.   
I'll send these off to staples to have them printed quickly, then it will just be a quick run through the paper cutter and add some ribbon and they're done.  So simple and quick!!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!! 

No comments: