Monday, December 30, 2013

We're Back On Track

So after what seems like the longest December in the history of time (perhaps I'm exaggerating slightly) I think I can confidently say I'm back to blogging on schedule!  Last week when I finally had the chance to sit down and use my new stuff, that's been sitting there staring at me for almost a month, I had nothing!  No creativity! No desire! Nothing!  I wanted to use my new stamps, paper and accessories, but just couldn't find the will.  Stampers block is a very real issue!  I hadn't sat down to stamp in almost a month!  A month!!!  After doing it almost daily for so long and then taking such a long break, a break I blame solely on jury duty, it was hard to get back into the stamping groove.  But I somehow managed it.  Perhaps it was my brain that said, "If you're not going to stamp, there's a sink full of dishes"  that made me work through it.  Whatever it was, I finally stamped this card.  Then the next day whipped out 3 cards in an hour.  So I think whatever was in my way is gone.  Jury duty is done!  Christmas is done! 
 
I'm not sure when banners became so popular, but I've been putting them on everything for a while.  And somehow my banners keep getting bigger.  Then SU put some banner framelits in the Occasions catalog.  I DID NOT use the banner framelits on this card, I won't have them until later today when UPS delivers them :)  So these banners I just cut by hand.  I used the new DSP from the Sale a Bration catalog.  I LOVE this DSP!!!!  The stamp set is new too and from the Occasions Catalog which we can order from in just a few days!!!  I'll have lots more sneak peeks this week, check back!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YAY! You're back! (I actually DID see this at like 6:00 this morning, but I was 8 hours in to a 10 hour graveyard shift and I couldn't form a coherent sentence to comment.) Love the card. Looking forward to your posts! Your Stalker