Thursday, January 2, 2014

gee, thanks


How much do I love the new Occasions Catalog?  Well let's just say back in November when I was figuring out what to get on my budget, it was hardest preorder in a long time.  I got more than my budget allowed and my wishlist is still a mile long!!!  This catalog is one of the best!!  The best news, tomorrow it goes live.  You can begin ordering tomorrow!!!  Yay!!!!  Don't forget to check out all the bundles in it!  Like the Just Sayin' bundle I used on this card.  You get the Just Sayin' stamp set and the Word Bubble framelits.  I love this set!  And the word bubbles--LOVE!!!!
And how much do you love this color combo, Real Red and Coastal Cabana!  Yummy!  The Fresh Prints DSP stack in the catalog must go on your wish list, the patterns and colors are...well so fresh and fun!!!  Can't wait to dig into this DSP more!!!  I finished the card with a doily and the Decorative Dots Embossing folder (I did warn you!).  I love this card! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: