Friday, January 3, 2014

Lacy And Lovely Thanks


I love the greetings in this set, Lacy and Lovely.  Last summer I realized I needed more greetings, LOTS more.  Most of my greeting sets were retired with the 2012-2013 catalog.  So I've slowly been stocking up on my greeting, hoping they wouldn't see the same fate this spring when the retired list comes out :)  This was one of the sets on my list, just because of the greetings.  This card would work with any of the greetings in this set. 
I ruffled a doily and stuck it behind the big circle.  I love the doilies, especially when they're ruffled and crumpled up, instead of just flat.  I love the texture and dimension they make!  The scallop along the top and bottom of the greeting was Megan's idea. She pulled that punch out and really wanted me to use it!  I love it! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: