Monday, January 27, 2014

Ray Of Sunshine


Today kicks off the first day of 'Celebrate Sale A Bration Week'!  I have lots of fun projects planned for this week!  Sale A Bration officially kicks off tomorrow on January 28!  During Sale a Bration for every $50 you spend (USA) you can choose one free Sale a Bration item.  There are 13 different choices. They range from awesome stamp sets,  cute DSP, there's a punch and embossing folder, there are wonderful kits and a couple MDS choices!  There's so much to choose from!  There is something for everyone!  The best part, there is no limit to how many you can choose!  If you spend $100 you can choose 2 items, etc!  Today's card shows one of the cute stamp sets, it's called See Ya Later.  I think this set has turned out to be my favorite set, which I didn't see coming.  I was sure I would love another set but this one seems to have taken over.  I'm using this set again later this week on a card you DON'T want to miss! 
It wasn't until after I took the picture of this card that I saw that my sunbeam sponging made it's way onto the sun.  It doesn't bother me, I didn't even notice it until I saw it in the picture.  This card was inspired by this card from Martha.  For the cloud I used the thought bubble framelits from the Word Bubble collection.  So cute and the perfect cloud!  I sponged it in Smoky Slate.   For the sun I used Crushed Curry and Daffodil delight to sponge.  I just used post it notes to mask where I didn't want to sponge and just made my way around the circle.  Tomorrow kicks off Sale A Bration, I'm so excited!  But I have fun cards and one non card item all week!!!
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

1 comment:

theresa q. said...

Love that sun!