Tuesday, January 14, 2014

The Cutest Elephant


I promised a pink a red card!  You can't look at this little elephant and tell me he's not the cutest little guy EVER!  AND he's (she's???) perfect for Valentine's because he's made out of hearts! (And a couple circles) His feet are the small heart punch and his ear is the full heart punch.  Seriously how cute!!!??!  His body is the 2 1/2 circle punch, eyes are 1/2 inch and 3/4 inch circles, and finally his trunk is a sliver of an oval punch.  THAT'S IT!!!  He's sponged in white so that the pieces all 'pop' and they don't get lost in all the red. 
My inspiration for this card came from here, loved the idea and I kinda ran with it!  There's not a whole lot more that I can say about this card.  It was a huge hit at the class, but I knew it would be :)  You could make a stack of these elephants in no time and attach them to boxes or tags for Valentine's, how cute would that be!??!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: