Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Vivid Vases


Happy 2014!!!  Another sneak peek coming your way!  This set was first to go on my wish list when I first went through the Occasions Catalog.  It's a single stamp but I love it!  This is the perfect set to watercolor with.  I only colored the flowers.  For the vases I used some of the new Watercolor Wonder DSP-LOVE-I stamped it on the DSP then cut out each vase and glued it to the white cardstock.  The flowers are all watercolored just using a blender pen in and ink pads. 
You might notice that yesterdays card, today's card and tomorrows card all use the notecards for bases.  I had a stack of them sitting on my desk and I thought-why not use these up!  They're a great size for quick cards.  They're already cut and scored-half my work is done!  Plus they come with envelopes!  They're a total win/win/win!  I also pulled out the Sale A Bration embossing folder.  Just a quick disclaimer: YOU WILL SEE THIS EMBOSSING FOLDER ALOT!  I wasn't sure any folder could ever take the place of my dots, but this one does!!  The dots are bigger, they're not perfectly lined up and I just love the look of it!  I hope you love it too, I'll be using it alot! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: