Monday, January 13, 2014

You And Me And Some Gold


I don't know about you but I'm loving, LOVING all the gold in the Occasions catalog.  Didn't think I would, but I do!!!  I just love it!!!  Another thing I love, crafting for Valentine's Day.  It's one of my favorite holiday's to craft for.  There's treat boxes, cards, gifts so many wonderful things!  This week we're going to focus on Valentine's Day projects!  Yay!!  Some of the projects you'll see this week were the cards or gifts that were made at my Nothin' But Love class last week.  The cards we made are some of my all time favorite cards from classes, this one included!  Back to the gold goodness!  They're gold embossing, gold twine, gold vellum and gold washi tape.  What is NOT to love?!
This card could work for an anniversary card or just a random 'I love you' card.  Because it doesn't have all that pink and red that scream Valentine's (wait until tomorrow), you could use this for any occasion!  Ok, join me tomorrow and the rest of the week and we'll see some pretty fun Valentine projects!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: