Monday, February 24, 2014

Business Card Holder


I have another box for you today :)  I'm loving making boxes!!  I have stashes of candies and other little goodies to put in these boxes hidden in my closet in my stamp room.  The problem though, is that I'm accumulating quite a stack of boxes.  I need to start giving some away!!!  But they're all so cute and I love them all!!!  I'm having a rough time!  I'll be reorganizing my stamp room soon.  There's just alot of clutter and I feel that my time (little as it is) in my stamp room isn't being used efficiently because I'm constantly 'de-cluttering'.  I need to get some new storage tools and get some cleaning done! 
Today's box is a really fun one.  It's perfect if you have business cards on your desk at work.  Maybe you do craft shows, this is perfect for that too!  It's so cute!!  I saw this video of course done by the AMAZING Sam at Pootles!  I won't go into the details and measurements and all that good stuff.  I'm sure I couldn't explain in half as well as Sam does.  Here's the video
As you can see it holds a whole lot of cards!!  I used the Fresh Prints DSP---this could be my all time favorite DSP!  I'm sad it's in the Occasions Catalog and will be gone soon :(  I'm stocking up!!!  I also added a little heart from the wood elements in the Occasions catalog.  These little elements are the cutest!!!  I colored mine with a marker (I can't remember what color, I want to say Rich Razzleberry..I know it looks a little more red in the photo but I'm pretty sure it was Rich Razzleberry).  After I colored it I put a thin layer of Crystal Effects over it.  It gives the heart a nice glossy, shinny texture.  Finally a button to finish it off! 
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: