Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Itty Bitty For You!


I have the tiniest sweetest box for you today.  It's only 1.5 inch square.  So it's little, but you can still fit lots of chocolates in there for Valentines Day or any day!  I used the Good As Gold Sale a Bration Card Kit.  These little boxes are made from the card bases in that kit!  Because it already has a score line for the card I had to work around it.  But once the measurements are done it's an easy box to put together.  The card bases measure 7x5.  They're scored on the 7 inch side at 3.5.  For the box you'll need to trim the card base to 6.5x4.5.  On the 6.5 inch side you'll score at 1.5, 3***(this score line is already done for you, it's the center of the card), 4.5 and 6.  On the 4.5 inch side you'll score at .5, 2 and 3.5.  You'll cut your tabs and trim as pictured below. 
I hope this isn't too confusing :)  where the x's are you want to cut those pieces off completely.  On the vertical score lines on the top and bottom you'll cut along them until you reach either the top or bottom horizontal score line.  Once it's all trimmed you'll just assemble your box. 
I fit 4 Dove Chocolates in this box.  You could fill it with other small candies or even a small piece of jewelry would fit nicely!   I have 2 more boxes to share this week and they're both boxes that I CASED from Pootles :)  But I think you'll love them.  So make sure to check back!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: