Monday, February 10, 2014

Sharing Sale a Bration


We had our annual stamp camp on Saturday.  It's one of my favorite classes.  I do this one with my upline Amber.  We had almost 30 people there!  It was a great turn out!  Our guests got to make 6 cards all featuring at least one Sale a Bration product though I think they had a couple on each card :)  I'll share those this week.  Here's 2 of the cards I designed (Amber and I each do 3).  This one was one of my favorites.  It's simple but fun!
Of course the stamp set is the See You Later Sale a Bration set, but there's also the Decorative Dots embossing folder on this card, plus the Sweet Sorbet DSP.  You can get all of these products free during Sale a Braton, and they're only free during Sale a Bration, you can't get them any other time! 
We also wanted to showcase some of the Occasions Catalog products too, so we used the Happy Watercolor set for this one, I just used the greeting from it.  This card also has the Sweet Sorbet DSP and Decorative Dots embossing folder.  Some of my favorites this year!   
With a couple color changes this would make a great masculine card :)  even with the linen thread...though I supposed you could leave that off :)  Lots more to share this week.  Remember we're still only in the beginning of Sale a Bration.  There's still plenty of time to earn these amazing products!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!!

No comments: