Monday, March 3, 2014

Happy Watercolor


I love the look when you watercolor, though I'm not a huge watercolorer (that's a word :) I love when it's done.   This card was created with the intention to use it for our swap for our meeting this week (I'll actually be doing a different card but this one was in my head so I thought I'd try it out).  Our theme is retired stuff, this is hard for me, I love our new stuff so much!!!  I have some retired stuff (mostly stamp sets), but I did find some retired DSP, I don't remember which package this one is from, sorry!  I seemed to coordinate well with the flowers from Happy Watercolor.
I stamped the flowers on watercolor paper, then used my Rich Razzleberry marker to put a dot in the center of each flower.  I used my aqua painter to drag the color out to the rest of the flower.  It's so pretty!  Once it was all dry I cut it into 4 pieces, they're not even, I did that on purpose.  I used dimensionals to attach them to the card.  I love the look of the pieces broken up.  I have a different card for our swap and I'll share that one a little later this week!  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!! 

No comments: