Friday, March 21, 2014

See Ya Monday


I'm off! This afternoon begins my scrapbooking/crafting/kid free/worry free/yes I will have drink weekend.  Last November I attended my downline's scrapbook weekend.  I had such a good time that I'm going back.  Last time I only stayed 1 night, this time I'm staying 2!  This will be so much fun.  I'm taking 4 bags of what I think I'll need to stamp/craft with.  I WILL get scrapbooking done, my laptop is in the white backpack.  The other three bags hold stamps, ink, accessories, adhesives, paper cutter, etc. and some snacks :)
Thanks to my good friend Carmelita, I have some lovely Thirty One bags to tote my stuff.  If you need some bags, she's the one to call.  I do have one more bag, my clothes/personal items.  That's not packed yet, I have a couple hours.  These were the important bags :)  I'll be posting on my Facebook page progress and updates throughout the weekend.  If you haven't 'liked' me yet head over and like me.   
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: