Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Swaps

Last week was our demonstrator meeting, we did a shoebox swap.  That's where everyone brings the supplies and you make every one's card.  It's so much fun.  This month our theme was retired stuff.  So everyone broke out their retired stamps, DSP and more!  Here was the card I made for it.  And I wanted to add a correction to my post, in it I mentioned that the Boho Blossom punch was retired, it's not!  I don't know why I said that.  So looking at my card the only retired product I used was the 5 Petal Punch....I told you this was a hard swap for me!  Here's everyone else's cards :) 

Angela's card.  She used the retired Newsprint DSP.  I wish we still sold that I LOVED it!!  Her card is beautiful too!!

This is Michelle's card.  No one could remember the name of the DSP, but we all loved it.  It has texture and it uses our favorite retired color Baja Breeze!
 

This is Karen's card closed.  Pardon my hand I wanted to keep it closed to take a picture of the front :)  So pretty!  I miss that butterfly punch too!! 

Here it is open, the bunnies pop up on the inside.  So cute!!  I love it Karen!!!! 

This was Kay's card.  I can't remember what DSP pack that was from but I remember I loved it!!  I love the punch art flower too!!

Carmelita used the retired Flirtatious DSP.  I love all these bright colors together!! 

Finally the last card is from Dana, our newest member, she's Carmelita's downline.  The card has a wonderful fold, the butterflies on the front keep it closed.  It's so fun!! 
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: