Thursday, March 13, 2014

The Cover


I'm heading to a scrapbook weekend in just over a week.  I'm so excited.  It's the same scrapbooking weekend that I did in November.  I'm really excited (did I already say that).  This year I'm more prepared.  I know more of what to expect.  I know what to bring.  I'm taking paper crafting and MDS stuff to work on.  Last year I only took my laptop.  That was great but for 2 days straight (night and day) on the computer I needed a break.  So I'm planning projects to work on between the MDSing.  I'm hoping to finish (or start) my 2013 album.  I have about 5 pages done.  I'm so behind!  I'm warming up my MDS this week and next week.  I'm a little sad to say that I haven't MDSed in months :(  So I'm getting geared up and ready for my weekend!  I'm not sure how much stamping I'll get done in the next week.  I'm a little overly organized this time and have already packed up some of my cardstock, ink pads and stamps :)  Today though I do have an MDS project.  This will be the cover for our 2013 album.  I use the Sale A Bration MDS download.  It's full of such cool things to use in MDS!!!  I'm excited to work with it more.  
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: