Thursday, April 10, 2014

Bunnies Everywhere


Do you compulsivly save button containers like me???  I have a whole bag of them...it's not a small bag......  So I've been trying to come up with ways to use them.  I saw these bunnies on facebook, somewhere, I'm sorry I don't remember who's page it was but I know I saw them somewhere.  At my classes I always try to give a little thank you gift for coming, they're taking time out of their busy schedule, plus it's fun for me :)
Since Easter is EEEEK 10 days away!!  I thought I'd do little bunnies.  They're filled with chocolate eggs :)  The bunnies are easy they're the largest circle punch 2 1/2" for the cover of the containers-it's the exact perfect size!!!!  The cheeks are the 1" circle, ears are the large oval, the nose, tonge and white's of the eyes are the 3/4" circle and the black of the eyes are the 1/2" circle. 
To get the stick into the container I punched a hole in the container with a crop a dial then used hot glue to hold a stick in.  I added Melon Mambo bows on the stick with a glue dot to finish.  I love them!!!  Careful when making these though, I only started with a couple and look how they multiplied...those darn bunnies!!  Sorry it's a bad joke I know but I have to entertain myself sometimes :) 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

1 comment:

Terry Molineux said...

What a cute idea!!! Thanks for sharing!