Monday, April 28, 2014

Mario


I thought this was my last punch art card from the scrapbook weekend, but I just remembered I have one more to share..sometime :)  This card was one of the cards Michelle requested I make her at the weekend.  She had a co worker that loves Mario, if you make him in green you have Luigi :)  After scanning Pintrest to see pictures of what he actually looks like we came up with this.  He's so stinkin' simple!  He is made up from ovals and circles, depending on the size of your ovals and circle you could make Mario any size.  I don't have him anymore so I'm not positive what circles and ovals I used.  So because of that I'm not going to list the punches.  I don't wan to guess and guess wrong.  If you want to know more about him, email me or leave a comment and I will get back to you. 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: