Thursday, May 15, 2014

More New Stuff


I've been using new stuff like a mad woman!  This sweet set is a new hostess set from the new catalog.  I loved it so much!!  There's soooo many cute images in this set.  I'm always drawn to the cute little animal sets :)  This tree is so fun too!  It was a little tedious to cut out.....a lot....some of the little branches were hard to get into.  But I really wanted it cut out so I pressed on!  I love the 'sky' in the back.  That's a new stamp from the Work Of Art set.  It's the perfect 'swoosh'.
This blue is one of the new colors, Lost Lagoon.  I'm loving this new satin ribbon!!  It's easy to work with and it's so beautiful in person!!!  You can see in this photo how the tree is 'lifted' with the dimensionals.  I love dimensionals, they're my favorite thing ever!!!  I've said it before but it doesn't hurt to say it again, Stampin' Up! please sell dimensionals in bulk :)  I'd buy them! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: