Friday, June 6, 2014

Envelope Punch Board Bow


The Envelope Punch Board is for so much more than envelopes.  Who knew you could make sweet adorable bows with them!!??!  I have Brianna to thank for that little bit of knowledge.  I found this tutorial she did on You Tube.  It's so easy and so so so cute!!  Check out the video to learn how.  You just need 3 pieces of DSP (or cardstock), small pieces too, use up your scraps!!   
The box is all me, yes I made a box all by myself!  I did copy a design and just changed the measurements :)  But it still counts right?!!  The box is not big it's only 2x3x1.  I just needed to stick my bow to something :) 
Really it's only big enough for a couple pieces of candy.  If you want to try your hand at the box here's the measurements.  You'll need a piece of cardstock that is 5x7.  On the long side score at 1, 3, 4, and 6.  On the short side score at 1 and 4.  Holding the box horizontal.  Cut up on the four 1 inch tabs up to the horizontal score lines.  Apply glue to those tabs and assemble your box. 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

1 comment:

Mary said...

Cute bow. I'm going to try it now. Have you seen the cute little boxes you can make with the EPB? You can start with ant size sq of dsp and diivide it into thirds. I like to start with 6" sq. Punch and score at 2" and 4" on all 4 sides. Pre-fold the scores. Then you pinch the corners and adhere them. I like the new fast fuse. I want to make a tutorial, but haven't done one yet. You can see samples of them on my blog at the end of this post: http://happystampingwithmary.blogspot.com/2014/05/kiss-it-good-bye-kig-class.html and the beginning of this post: http://happystampingwithmary.blogspot.com/2014/05/prize-time.html