Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Stamp Camp Blended Bloom


Our second set that we chose to use was Blended Bloom.  Obviously this card begs to be colored, but we challenged ourselves to use this stamp without coloring it.  HUGE issue for me.  I struggled the most with this card.  I love it in the end but I went through about 4 cards before I did this one.  For mine, the flower was stamped in Staz On, then I used the large splatter from the Gorgeous Grunge set and stmaped it a couple times on the flower.  It fills it in with color nicely.  Finally they cut the flower out, yes I love fussy cutting!  Then the edges were sponged in the same Tangelo Twist ink to give it a more finished look. 
I love Amber's card with this set.  It's so simple but so beautiful!!  The flower is embossed in white embossing powder, so is the greeting.  It's so pretty and elegant.  You could easily change the greeting to almost anything!  This would make a great card for a bridal shower, use the brides wedding colors.  Tomorrow is our last 2 cards any guesses on what set we chose to be our last set?????  
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: