Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Be YOU tiful

I had so much fun sharing all my Camp Crop a Lot projects with you, I hope you enjoyed them too.  Make sure to comment on yesterday's post to win your own castle card!!  I've been a little out of practice when it comes to stamping.  I wrote and prescheduled all my posts from the last couple weeks back in June, right after the scrapbook weekend.  Meanwhile, we were in St. Louis for a family reunion.  The kids had a great time, they love hotels, who doesn't.  We were only there a few days but squeezed in a ton of stuff.  We did Six Flags, the Arch, Grants Farm and more.  But needless to say we were detached from the 'real' world for a while.  Getting back and adjusting, especially for the kids has been a challenge.  There's later bedtimes, special treats and more fun on vacation, now that we're back it's a rough change back to reality.  But we're getting back to our routines, I'm beginning to get into my stamp room more and more this week.  But when you're away from it for a while, it's hard to get that creativity flowing again.  I decided to start simple, with some cute 3x3 cards.  This stamp set has been sitting on my desk since before our trip.  I had to use it.  It's so easy and fun to use!!  I love these bright colors!!!
These little notecards are perfect to have handy when you need a quick note.  The colors are Daffodil Delight, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo and Rich Razzleberry.  LOVE THEM!!!  The card are pretty simple.  I stamped the flowers, they're photopolymer stamps so you can see exactly where they're going.  I have a love/hate relationship with photopolymer stamps.  It's slowly working it's way to love but they're still not my favorite :)  But it makes lining up stamp so easy and quick!!!!  Finally to finish the card I added some pearls.  The pearls in the center of the flower were colored with the Daffodil Delight Blendabilities, the green pearls were colored with the Old Olive Blendabilities....like you need another reason to love them right!!!?!?  That's it from me for today, I need to get stamping!!!
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: