Thursday, July 3, 2014

Pac Man

This card needs no explanation, you know what this is :) It is also by far the easiest punch card I made the entire weekend.  Pac Man is a circle, just notch is mouth out with your scissors.  Or if you want to be more exact you could use the triangle punch.  The ghosts (are they ghosts? You see how long it's been since I played!) are just the XL oval punch, I cut the bottoms randomly with my scissors.
This card was inspired by this card that I saw on Pintrest.  This card is also thanks to Kim, it wouldn't have happened, at least not as cute, if she didn't let me have a couple, ok 6 googlie eyes :)  I just wrote the greeting (wish I had better writing) with the white chalk marker.  The finished card is pretty long, it's 7 inches long and 3 inches high, so I'll have to get out my Envelope Punch Board when it's time to send off this little card.  We discussed at the weekend what you would do with this card.  It was decided that this would make a cute breakup card.  Of course if you were giving this to a girl friend who just broke up with someone maybe you'd make it a Ms. Pac Man card?????  The ideas just keep flowing people!! :) :) :) 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!