Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Snow Earrings


I don't have a card today, but I have a really sweet, fun project and it's a bit of a sneak peek.  My amazing friend Carmelita attended the Stampin' Up! Convention a couple weeks ago and I brought me back these amazing snowflakes.  They'll be in the new Holiday Catalog.  You get 20 snowflakes in the box and my first thought when I saw them was earrings.  They would make beautiful earrings!!!
I'm not a jewelry maker so I have very limited supplies of jewelry things on hand but I did have earrings and some jump rings and some beads.  In only a matter of minutes I had a set of beautiful winter earrings, or Elsa earrings as they're known in my house :)  I love these little snowflakes, THANK YOU Carmelita!!  You're the best!!!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: