Monday, August 11, 2014

Blendabilites Meets Back To Black


Are you ready for this week!!!??!  I'm so excited!!!  It's a whole week of Blendabilities!!  These markers are so very fun to use!!  All this week I have fun projects all featuring the markers.  I hope you'll get inspired and get lots of other great tips!!  I'm teaming up with my friend Kim, who's also a demonstrator.  She loves Blendabilites just as much as me so we thought we'd team up and each share a project every day!  Double the projects, double the tips!!!  Whoo Hooo!!!  After you're done here, head over to Kim's blog.  Today, I'm showing the use of Blendabilies on our Back To Black DSP.  This DSP is fun, but it's only black and white, so I added color!!!  I blocked off three sections of the DSP and used my Coastal Cabana Blendabilities to color it.  I started on the left with the lightest of the three and moved to the right getting darker and darker.  The great thing is since the markers are sold in a 3 pack, you know they're going to coordinate and blend well together.  Where the colors meet, they've blended together so they seamlessly change to the next color.
This is just one pattern of the 12 patterns in the Back To Black package, could you image the endless possibilities!!!??!  So fun!!!  You can also use the Blendabilities to color the Love Story Project Life cards.  Those are beautiful in black and white but why not add some color and really customize them to your scrapbook page!!!  Finally I want you to notice the little butterfly on this card.  I added one of our Vintage Faceted Buttons to the center, but I colored it with the medium shade of the Coastal Cabana Blendabilities first.  Doesn't it really pop!?! 
Now it's time to head over to Kim's blog and see what she has in store for you today!  Make sure to check back here tomorrow for another Blendabilities inspired project.  Don't forget to shop now for your Blendabilities!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: