Thursday, September 4, 2014

Glimmery Star


Tonight is our demonstrator meeting and it's a shoebox swap.  That means that we spend the entire meeting stamping.  You made a card, and bring supplies for everyone to make your card.  The boxes get passed around and by the end of the night you're left with a stack of beautiful cards!!  This is my swap for tonight.  I love it!!!  It's simple but stunning, I adore this card!!!  I'm having a slight obsession right now with our glimmer paper :)  Normally I'm not allowed to use glitter at our meetings, let's just say that a few years ago there was an accident with an entire brand new container of Dazzling Diamonds glitter, some carpet, and me.....ever since then I'm not allowed to use glitter at the meetings, but glitter paper is ok!!!!!  Yay!!!! 
I used the star framelit to cut out the star in the card, the glimmer paper is attached with dimensionals so you get that nice shadow on it.  To finish the card we used the greeting from the new Bright and Beautiful Set, colored with a Chocolate Chip and Real Red Marker.  Finally to finish the card I added some ribbon and a few of the Frosted Sequins from the Holiday Catalog.  I LOVE THESE THINGS!!!!  LOVE!!!! Check back next week to see the rest of the swaps!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: