Monday, September 22, 2014

New Baby-Not Mine!


I wanted to make sure I threw in that 'not mine' in the line :)  Though I love babies, we're not planning anymore.  But my friend Jenna is!  Yay Jenna!!  She asked me to help he plan some pregnancy announcements.  So we got together Friday morning and this is what we came up with.  They're all super cute, but I'd love to hear which is your favorite.  The first one with the hands is adorable and includes everyone in the family in on the announcement. 
This next one is one we were inspired from on Pintrest.  It came out super, super cute don't you think!?! 
This final one was specifically designed for the grandparents.  Jenna knows that they'll want to come visit as soon as the baby is born.  We made a boarding pass to make the announcement.  So cute!!!  I'm a little sad to say it's been a while.....months......since I've MDSed.  It was so great to get back into the program!  I spent the weekend making tons of pages and working on my 2013 album.  I've put it off for so long, I'm glad I'm finally inspired to work on it again!!! I'll be sharing lots of MDS pages this week!  Get ready! :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: