Thursday, September 11, 2014

Swaps!

Well it's been a week since our meeting and I'm finally posting the swaps.  This months swap was a shoebox swap, that means you make one card for an example then bring all the supplies for everyone else to make your card.  It's such a fun night of stamping and laughing, lots of laughing.  This month only a few of us were able to come but the cards were great and the company great too!!!!  This months theme was the Holiday Catalog

This is Dana's card.  I love the use of the washi tape on this card.  So fun!!  We used the baby wipe technique to stamp the 'thanks'.

This is the front of Karen's card.  Karen's cards are always amazing!  She used the small note cards and we stuck them to the front of a standard size cards.  So it's really 2 cards :)  Thanks to Karen I ended up buying the new stapler in the Holiday Catalog 2 days later!  It's ok I LOVED it and I needed a stapler :) 

Here's the inside of the note card, don't you wish your closet was that organized :)

Finally, the inside of the standard size card.  So cute Karen!!!  I love it!!!! 

This was Amber's card.  I love that she took a Christmas stamp and made it an all occasion stamp!  Great idea!!!!  We used markers to color the trees. 

Cassie's card is next.  I love the gold embossing, you know me I'm currently overly obsessed with embossing!  This card is so sweet!  Recognize those trees, it's the same stamp Amber used! 
 

 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: