Friday, September 26, 2014

Vellum Pumpkins

http://ruthsstampingcorner.blogspot.com/2014/09/an-apple-day.html
Remember this post?  I warned you that you were going to want, no NEED this Curvy Keepsake Box Die.  If that glitter covered apple didn't convince you then this will....don't say I didn't warn you!  At first glance these pumpkins look like regular pumpkins.  They're great filled with candy but they're even better when they're lit up......
OH. MY. GRAVY. IT'S. SO. FLIPPIN. CUTE!!!!!!!!  I have battery powered tea light candles in them.  Please make sure they're battery powered.  Seriously you wouldn't think I'd have to say it but you never know, this is paper, it will burn, use a fake candle.  But how awesome do the look lit up!!!  I cut the boxes out of vellum then used my brayer and colored the vellum with Pumpkin Pie ink.  Then when you turn the candle on the you can see the light through it.  For the faces I followed the instructions of my friend, and fellow demonstrator, Karen Titus.  Not only is Karen my friend but she's my up, up, upline, I'm in her 3rd level of downline, confused yet?  Anyway these pumpkins are SO CUTE!!!  I just love it!!!  Don't you agree that you NEED this die???!!     
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: