Thursday, October 9, 2014

12 Weeks Til Christmas Countdown: Week 2


It's week 2 of my 12 weeks of Christmas Countdown!  I have another 'sweet treat' for you today!  This little box was so easy and it's so stunning in person.  There's so much shine and glitter it's beautiful!  The box is a 3x3x1 box, the gold glitter on top is 2.5x2.5 :)  Yay!! The top of his belt is a 1.5 inch square....covered in Crystal Effects!!!  That's what gives you that AMAZING shine!!!! 
This box is so easy to assemble!  You need a 5x9 piece of cardstock, score the short side at 1 and 4, score the long side at 1, 4, 5, 8.  That's all the scoring, and it's whole numbers, no fractions---don't you love that :)  I'm all about easy!!  While you cardstock is in the landscape position, cut up on the short tabs until you get the long horizontal lines. Flip it over and do it again.  The tabs get glued to the sides and you assemble so easy! 
This box fits 9 Hershey Kisses perfectly.  If you wait a few weeks, they'll probably have the Christmas wrapped ones in the stores so they'll match better than my purple ones :)  The silver or gold wrapped ones would be great but those are milk chocolate, I'm not a fan of milk chocolate :)  The tag inside the box was done on MDS and printed at home.  It says: "Santa's been busy granting your wishes, so he dropped off this box of Santa Kisses."  This was copied straight from Pintrest.  I'm not a poet, I'm sure you know it! (lol---I amuse myself). 
Remember to join me next week for week 3.  If you've missed last week click the link below.
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: