Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Christmas Cards Round 1


Here are two of the four Christmas cards that we did at my Stamp a Stack.  I had such a good time (as I do at all my classes!) I hope everyone that attended had a good time as well!!!  The first one was pretty simple, lots of embossing though.  I love gold on black!  I think it's so striking and classic!  We used the Newborn King set and embossed it on black.  Added some Gold Bakers Twine, that pretty much finished the card.  Simple and beautiful!!!
The next card is so fun.  EVERY year I have to do a non traditional colored Christmas card.  Sometimes I do more than one, this year it was just one :)  But I love purple and pinks for Christmas!!!  Again this one is really easy, randomly stamp the stars and add a greeting and some ribbon.  Fun and quick!!!!  These are cards that you want to be able to make a ton of in not a lot of time so quick and cute is always the way to go!!!  I have two more to share tomorrow! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: