Monday, October 6, 2014

Decorated Candy

Last week was our demonstrator meeting.  We had a great time!  This month, since only a few of us could come we decided at the last minute to change the theme of the meeting and do a shoebox swap but with decorated candy.  So we all came up with one (some of us two!) ways to make adorable boxes and treat continers for all kinds of candy!  I don't think any of us used the same one.  I did two, I posted one of mine last week here, I'll share my second one later this week.  Enjoy! 
Carmelita's Swap #1.  She use the new Box Punch Board in the Holiday Catalog.  Believe it or not I still do not own this punch board.  This size box is perfect for a little candy bar! 

Amber's Swap #1.  She use the Curvy Keepsake Box, so adorable!!!  We filled it with little Hershey's Nuggets.  I love it!!! 

Carmelita's Swap #2.  Carmelita used the gift card framelit in the Holiday Catalog and made an adorable little envelope to stick a yummy candy bar!! 

Cassie's Swap.  Cassie made this adorable little pouch that can hold cello bag of M&M's (or whatever small candy!  These skinny cello bags are so cute!! 

Amber's Swap #2.  We stamped and embossed on vellum and then filled it with candy corn.  So pretty!!!  I love that you can see the colors of the candy corn peek through the vellum. 
 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: