Tuesday, October 7, 2014

World Card Making Day Cards


I have 2 of the cards I made on Saturday to share with you today.  Crafting on the weekends is always a challenge in my house.  The kids are home, the husband is home, we always have somewhere to be.  But I did manage to fit in a few cards.  They're pretty simple, gotta do it quick when you get the chance!  :)  I have a couple birthdays for men coming up this month so my goal was to at least get those birthdays covered.  These are both great masculine cards.  I love the stars punched out of the newsprint from the Typeset Specialty DSP.  The bakers twine pulls it all together. 

I love this next one.  It's super easy!  I took squares of the Confetti Celebration DSP and some Basic Gray Cardstock and just rounded three of the corners.  I embossed the greeting on the middle one.  They're all stuck down with dimensionals for some extra texture.  And that's pretty much it!  Simple but really fun!!! 
Thanks for looking, see you soon!


No comments: