Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Hello PLxSU


I have a few more Project Life by Stampin' Up! (PLxSU) projects to share with you.  I have yet to use any of these cards in an actual scrapbook....probably never will :)  I really prefer MDS to scrapbook.  But I love the patterns and how quick and easy they are to use.  I whipped up these 3 cards in no time!  The Bermuda Bay one (on the far left) was the first one I did.  The card with the heart cut out is from the Everyday Adventures Accessory pack.  Then I found other patterns I liked in the Everyday Adventures kit and made my own with the heart framelits.  I added a quick greeting from the Perfect Pennants set.
The cards measure about 4.25x3.25, they're so cute!!!  I made one for Megan, Logan and Dan.  I'll leave the cards for them when I leave for the craft weekend.  Even though I'm only gone for a couple days the kids like the little notes.  Plus I got the kids each a little gift.  The cards are really simple, because usually the cards end up in the kids rooms, stuffed in drawers, books, and who knows where else.  The less to them the better!  This one I'll obviously give to Megan, my girly girl. 
The other two are by great 'guy' ones.  I don't think it will matter who gets which one.  These PLxSU cards are so great for projects like this.  I love the black and Bermuda Bay on this one.  It's very classic looking. 
I love all the patterns in this kit.  And I love that no matter what you choose they're all going to coordinate together.  Kind of like our DSP :)  As much as I love the other one, I think this Pear Pizzazz one is my favorite!  I love the triangles!!  
I also lined each card with a PLxSU card for a fun place to write a greeting.  I'm sure the kids and Dan don't really care, but I feel better knowing the inside is cute too!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: