Thursday, January 22, 2015

My Digital Studio Thanks


I have an MDS card for you today.  I love MDS to make bulk cards.  I especially love that I can customize the front, both pages inside and the back.  Some of you know that in my free time (ha! what's that?) I'm the director of the art gallery at my church.  We change the show quarterly, so about a month before the show changes I send Thank You cards to every artist who is showing in the current show.  Because I can customize the inside I'm able to print all the info they need about pick up dates, upcoming shows, etc.  Plus I think a nice thank you card is so much nicer and personal than a business letter.  These cards should be arriving any day, I can't wait to see them in person.  I've always been super impressed with all of my print products from Stampin' Up!.  I used the Sale-A-Bration download from last year, but I love these flowers and I love these colors all together!  I love the extra sequins too.  So fun and bright!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!!

No comments: