Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Bunny Boxes


How A-DOR-ABLE are these little bunnies!!!????!!  I came across them on Pintrest the other day and had to make them instantly!  I made them for my guests at my class over the weekend.  I know you want to know how to make them.  Here's the directions, dimensions and everything you want to know!  They are so cute!!!!
They're a great size too.  You could fill it with lots of little candy or one big one (like I did!).  I did try and you can also fit one of those travel packages of tissues perfectly!  That would make one fun get well gift!!
These boxes were super cute, and so easy to make!  I made 10 in one evening.  You could also add a tail to the back if you wanted an extra dose of cuteness!!  I didn't think of that until later but I'll probably make some more of these for some fun Easter basket stuff-ers :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: