Friday, February 20, 2015

Perpetual Calendar


The Perpetual Calendar in the Occasions Catalog is sooooooo cute!!!  I love these kits they include everything you need, plus lots of extras!!  I had a little mini class yesterday with some friends who wanted to make the calendar.  Of course one of the great things about the kits is that you can customize the calendar anyway you choose.
I've always like the idea of perpetual calendar.  I used to have one.....I couldn't tell you where it is now though :)  but it doesn't matter this one is wayyyyyy cuter!!!  AND the kit comes with an entire bag of gold glitter!!  By the way, I believe all kits should come with a bag of gold glitter :) 
I'm not sure if this will help me send birthday cards (goodness knows I'm pretty bad at it!).  Of course the idea of it is that it will help you remember to send the cards.....at least if I forget I won't feel as bad looking at such a cute calendar :)
Every month has a different page and there's a beautiful clipboard to put them on and switch them every month.  I think that will be my downfall, remember to change the calendar once a month :)  Wish me luck!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: