Monday, April 13, 2015

Pop Up Class


It's Monday.  The post is late, I have no excuse :)  This week I have lots to share and it's all cards that were either made or planned by my fellow SU friends and demos.  A few weeks ago I attended a Pop Up Card class hosted by my downline Michelle.  I'm a huge fan of pop up, moving, fancy folding cards.  I love them all!!!   I really wanted to go.  I was not disappointed!  I had such a good time and I loved the cards!  I'm not sharing them all, I plan to CASE the ones I'm not sharing in my own Pop Up Card Class (coming soon!!!!).  The first one is a card is a box.  These are so fun to amke and I love the little punch art cupcakes!
I love the next card as well.  The front is simple and elegant.....the inside is amazing!!!
There's a pop up tea cup (non SU) on the inside.  How adoarable is that!!!  I have quite a few friends that would enjoy recieving this card!  So sweet!!!
Finally, I not sure what this style of card is called, but it was soooo fun to make and it has glitter paper!  What could be better!!!!?  Isn't it cute!!!!?  At the class I made 2 of each card, plus there's 2 I didn't share :)  So I left with 10 cards total.  Not bad for one evening of stamping :)  I'll have the winners posted in tomorrow post for the Sheer Perfection Vellum!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: