Thursday, May 21, 2015

Birthday Candles


I have another sneak peek for you!  This card uses the Build A Birthday set.  I shared another card made with that set here.  This card also uses the Cherry On Top DSP stack.  This stack is 6x6 so it's a little larger and it's full of fun patterns, I love all these bright colors together too.  It's right up my alley!  The card is pretty simple I cut a piece of DSP slightly smaller than my card base and used my circle framelits (a punch would also work) to cut part of the circle.
I stamped and hand cut the candles and flames then adhered them behind the DSP.  Finally I embossed the greeting in my black glitter embossing powder (I mixed 2 spoonfuls of Black Embossing Powder with 1 spoonful of Dazzling Diamonds).  To finish the whole card I added a little ribbon and bakers twine. Really quick and so fun!!!
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: