Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Graduation Gift Card


Dan has a couple cousins (twins) who are graduating high school this year.  I needed some gift card holders fast!  I have a couple card kits from the last catalog that I save for moments just like this (and for when the kids need a quick card).  I pulled out the gift card holder card from the Hooray It's Your Day kit.  This one is no longer available but the new card kits in the new catalog are just amazing!  Can't wait to get those!  Seriously these kits are great for quick cards, or for kids!  I kept it really simple.  The front of the card is already embossed in clear embossing powder so I have a fun texture already there!  I created the quick tag, the numbers are from the kit-SCORE!  Just a couple minutes it was done!
Aside from the crooked greeting(....seriously it's a clear stamp, how did I get it so crooked!?!) the inside is really cute and again this card holder was already made like this, just fold and adhere.  Thank you kits!!!  Make sure you check out all the new kits in the 2015-2016 catalog.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: