Monday, July 6, 2015

June Paper Pumpkin

I'm really digging last month's Paper Pumpkin! I love the stamp set! I will reuse that flower! So cute!!! I love the quilted look on the cards this month. Plus they were super easy and fun to put together!
This months kit came with supplies to make 4 of this card and 4 of the second card. Each envelope also came with a matching envelope liner just to add to the cuteness!!!!
Isnt' this banner card so cute!!! I think they're adorable and I really love the little 'wood' elements on the card. This card easily is a fun masculne card!
Haven't signed up for Paper Pumpkin yet??? What are you waiting for?! You can still get this month's kit if you sign up before Friday! They're always so much fun to get!!! Sign up here and make sure to mention me as your demonstrator :)
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: