Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Punch Art Class Part 2


I have my other two punch art cards from my class to share with you today.  You probably notice on my punch art cards that there's not a lot of technique or accessories added on them.  It's mostly because these cards are really meant to focus on the adorable punch art.  I want my customers to leave the class thinking, "I can do that!" not frustrated that there's too many details or complicated techniques involved.  Birds are always a big hit with punch art, this little bird couldn't be easier!  The tree is just circles!  I was a card that inspired me to make this on pintrest but the link didn't work (don't you hate that!) so I can't link to the original creator. Here's the punched I used for this card: Triangle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle, 2" Circle, 1" Circle.  I also cannot stress enough how much a little sponging can add to your punch art creations.  The tree for example has depth because each circle is sponged with the coordinated Old Olive ink. 
Finally, a cat!  This cute kitty is simple and I love that it's looking out a window.  I was inspired by this card.  Here's the punches used: Triangle, 1 1/2" Circle, Word Window, XL Oval.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!

No comments: