Thursday, July 2, 2015

Watercolor Words


Watercolor Words was one of the first sets I saw in the new catalog that I wanted, no needed. If you do a search on Pintrest you'll find lots of cards similar to this.  I don't often reach for my Subtles colors but I thought this card would look great with them.  I also threw in a little Mint Macaron along with the Pool Party, So Saffron, Pink Pirouette and Blushing Bride.
With some creative masking I was able to just stamp the 'you' from the Just For You greeting.  You could also cut it apart--GASP!  I've cut a few of my photopolymer stamps apart to stamp just one or two elements.  You can ALWAYS mount them on the block together again.  For this stamp though I just masked it.  This card is pretty simple the only thing I did to finish it was some rhinestones and some bakers twine.   
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: