Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Stars


When I returned from the Superhero Academy Craft weekend I decided to get catch up on the Convention streaming.  Pam Morgan made these amazing stars and during the video I pulled out some DSP and made my own.  The one she showed was made with 2 6x6 sheet of DSP, our paper stacks are 6x6, that's perfect!!!  You could also use 12x12 of course.  The 6x6 star was sooo cute but really big!  I cut the DSP down to 4x4.  Now instead of getting 2 per 12x12 sheet you can get 4.  The 4x4 size is my favorite.  But I wasn't done...I thought what about 2x2??? Well it was the most challenging, it's really small, I wouldn't recommend it :)
So how do you make them????  They're actually really easy, but not to explain.  I'm going to link here to Angie Juda's blog.  She has a great video on them.  Plus you can get a sneak peek at some new Holiday Catalog stuff!!!  She shows you how to make the 6x6 size, the others are made the same way just on a smaller scale.  These would be so pretty to hang all over a Christmas tree, but you could make them for any occasion.
Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!


1 comment:

Angela said...

CUTE! I'll have to try this, thanks for sharing :-)