Wednesday, September 16, 2015

Celebrating 1900-Favorite Project With Glitter

If you follow my blog at all you know that I love adding glitter to nearly everything, it's always better with some sparkle.  Looking back at some of my projects with glitter I kept returning to this one.  I just LOVE it to pieces.  There's so much sparkle on it.  now when added glitter you have many options, there's the obvious glitter, we sell 3 different sparkling varieties (Dazzling Diamonds, Gold and Silver), then there's glimmer paper in even more options including black now which I ADORE!!!!  There's also Dazzling Details, a type of glitter glue.  Then there's Iridescent Ice Embossing Powder, which is how I added the glitter to this card.  For all the details on this card check out the original post from back in June of this year.

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!! 

No comments: