Thursday, October 8, 2015

Birthday Candles

 As I was creating this card I realized that you could make a similar card and add a Christmas greeting and this could easily be a Christmas card with Christmas candles.  That's a card for another day.  This was a card that came about from scraps on my desk.  I actually would rather stamp with the scraps on my desk than clean my desk.....anyone else.  It's a form of cleaning, in my opinion a more productive form really :) 
I don't reach for my Regals much, but this card I wanted bold, rich colors so I pulled out Night of Navy, Cherry Cobbler and Garden Green.  I love how those colors look together.  This is a super simple birthday card and I love showing the versatility of the Build a Birthday set. 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: