Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Oh Truck

Michelle had her Raton, NM Craft Weekend last weekend.  Someday I'll make it to the Raton ones :)  She asked me to help her with a couple things, one was this adorable little fry box.  The other I won't share with you...yet, I think she's planning something similar at her November weekend and I don't want to ruin it for those attending.  The theme for the weekend was John Deere.  There's a little punch art tractor on the front.  Super simple too.  Circles for the wheels, oval with the ends cut off for the truck, heart for the seat.  Super cute!!  Everyone who attended her Raton weekend got a blank mini book in their fry box.  I decorated my book for an example. 
I'm not a scrapbooker, these little books would make adorable little brag books, for me I just cut up some Project Life cards and stuck them down with washi tape.  And made a little book of all the crazy stuff my kids say.  *For the record, my kids have never said "Oh Truck" but I thought it was too cute for this book.* the book is 4x8.5 piece of Garden Green cardstock scored every 2 inches.  I folded it all together, accordion style then ran it through the Fry Box Bigz Die making sure it was right between the cutting lines so it didn't cut the sides but it did cut the top and bottom so it coordinates and fits perfectly into the fry box. 
I did that twice for each book, so each one has 8 panels on it, I did leave a few of my panels blank with the intention of adding pictures later.  This is such a cute little book and I love having this to document the stuff my kids say. 

Thanks for looking, see you soon!!!!

No comments: